Thursday, June 10, 2004

Computation Tribes

I was really blown away from the article,Mobicomp 2014: Roaming Computation Tribes?. It went completely over my head. As we discussed it in class I sort of came to an understanding. This article is talking about how things will be 10 years from now. I cannot perceive how things will be. I keep thinking about all the people who do not use computers. My husband is 27 years old and he knows what the internet is and has used it (very little). Everytime he needs to type something he as me do it for him. I guess that is a mistake on my part. My point is this. Technology has changed dramatically over the past ten years. I am confident that it will continue to change dramatically in the next ten years. However, I don't think that everyone will be up-to-date on technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home