Monday, June 14, 2004

Facial Recognition in Schools

WOW! I cannot believe why anyone would complain about this. As a parent or a teacher I would feel so much safer. I would not have to worry about who is at the school. And just think about all the missing children that could be found.

I really don't think that the pilot program will be very beneficial. Ex-cons or kidnappers are not going to go into a school where they know they will get caught. However, if they do not know the cameras are there then they might accidentally go into the school. Also, if all the schools have them then they wouldn't have a choice. I can see the looks on parents faces when a cop calls them to say they found their missing child. I agree that it would be worth the money to save even one child.

To view the article click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home